The Sculpture Park was founded in 1998 with the help of John Mills the President of the Royal Society of British Sculpture.
We are very interested in
meeting Artists new to us and seeing their work, as the demand for work
on view is great. Almost straight after opening we had to despatch work
to collectors in the Americas, New Zealand, all over the Continent and
of course Britain and the Islands.
Every year the new
exhibition is opened in Mid May by a celebrity. So far
the following have done us the honour:
- Professor Robert Ward, Director of Sculpture at Bretton Hall, University of Leeds
- Nicola Godden ARBS, The accomplished sculptor
- Martine Gerardin , The Travel & Garden correspondent of Le Figaro
- Charles Saumarez Smith , Director of the National Gallery
- John Mills , President of the Royal Society of British Sculptors
- The Countess of Sandwich, President of the Garden Scheme of The Historic Houses Association of Great Britain
- Roddy Dudley-Smith, Guernsey National Trust
- Anthony Stones, President fo the Royal Society of Portrait Sculptors
- Alan Grieve, Director of Jerwood Foundation
The media have been more than
enthusiastic with Country Life, Country Illustrated, English Garden,
Country Landowner, Gardens Illustrated, Le Figaro, Interiors
Illustré, even the Bangkok Times, etc all writing copiously
about the project.
See the Estate website
© Copyright 1998-2016 ArtParkS International. Bringing Sculpture into the Open.
Can't find what you are looking for? Click here or use the menu to the left
ArtParkS International Limited
Sausmarez Manor, Sausmarez Road, St Martin, Guernsey, GY4 6SG. British Isles.
Tel: +44(0)1481 235571
Fax: +44(0)1481 235572
|"What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to a human soul."|
English Essayist, Poet, Dramatist and Statesman.1672-1719
|Customer comment on 'Rainbow 1 (Curved Arched Modern abstract Carved Wooden statue)' by Liliya Pobornikova|
|Hi Liliya, Rainbow 1 arrived today. I can`t describe my delight, it is so truly awesome, where did you ever find such a piece of wood, and you are so skilled, creating such a unique piece. I`m not worried about the crack, it`s natural, and part of its beauty. This will be a privilege to own, and will last for so many lifetimes. Kind regards,|
Mr A. Chalmers, Suffolk, United Kingdom.